SARAH ESTHER| PHOTOGRAPHY

Monday, November 1, 2010

Atlanta Photographer | Sarah Esther | Best of the Week Photo Contest!

Hope everyone had an amazing Halloween weekend. Loved some of the costumes I saw...was it just me or was Halloween a three day celebration this year?

Heads up: My website and blog is in the process of a face-lift! I'm excited to see what our designer comes up with to make my photography business become even more irresistible.

VOTE ON YOUR FAVORITE PHOTO OF THE WEEK BY CLICKING THE LINK TO THE LEFT.

Happy Monday:)
Curls
Reflection
Fountain Dance
Lean

No comments:

Post a Comment

::about:me::

My photo
Hello! I'm Sarah Esther and I am a portrait and wedding photographer in Atlanta, GA. I absolutely love being able to witness moments worthy of capturing. Photography allows me to capture truly beautiful moments, and for me is a form of worship. Capturing pictures of those things that God has created invites me to love him more. For More of my work, please view my website: www.sarahesther.com

::following:me::