SARAH ESTHER| PHOTOGRAPHY

Saturday, October 10, 2009

A successful launch

For the last week and a half I have been workings tirelessly at having a successful launch of my new website. My previous website was great and all, but I'm a fan of bells and whistles, and well... it had none. I had been dreaming of something bigger and better for a while, and so when the guys over at Showit launched their new ShowitSite interface, I jumped in line, took a number, and got busy.

Showit is fairly new, and super user-friendly, like a giant simplified version of Dreamweaver for all of the Adobe faithfuls out there. I feel like it was designed just for me (cue sappy music), and don't know how I would ever be here without it.

So without further ado, here is the link to my new site, which isn't new, just updated beyond recognition. Ya kno.

Happy Saturday people. Go to a yard sale, watch some football, check out my new website. Is this a shameless plug? Yes. But above all, it's a successful launch.


No comments:

Post a Comment

::about:me::

My photo
Hello! I'm Sarah Esther and I am a portrait and wedding photographer in Atlanta, GA. I absolutely love being able to witness moments worthy of capturing. Photography allows me to capture truly beautiful moments, and for me is a form of worship. Capturing pictures of those things that God has created invites me to love him more. For More of my work, please view my website: www.sarahesther.com

::following:me::