SARAH ESTHER| PHOTOGRAPHY

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Adventures of a Big Girl




Hello blogger-land!!!! It's a beautiful Sunday afternoon here in Atlanta, which is such a blessing as I'm sure you've heard about the flash floods we've been having for the last couple of weeks. Everything seems to be dried up today and you wouldn't even know that as of yesterday at about 7pm you couldn't see 2 ft in front of you for the cold-grey-sideways-rain we were having!

We made it!!!! Atlanta is no longer underwater, which is great because last night some girlfriends and I had tickets to Sugarland (for only the second time they have come to atlanta) and if the concert had been underwater, it would have been a lot harder to enjoy (but know that we still would've gone, we ain't above little swimmies..ya heard?)

Sugarland was great, probably the 2nd best concert I've ever been to in my life, the first best being Boston (also at an amphiteatre). I wanna give a shoutout to Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre for having one of the best amphitheatre setups... simply because every seat is a good one (no seriously) and they rent chairs for a mere $5...totally worth it. The chairs aren't necessary for all concerts, but they were for us since our 'waterproof' blanket was quite the opposite.

Second shoutout of the weekend goes to Hyatt Place Hotels for being freakin' awesome. We were treated like queens in this boutique-like hotel that markets toward business travelers but is really for anyone who wants to forget they are in an actual hotel and pretend they are in a lush Manhattan loft.

This was our first outing as 'big girls'... freshly graduated, real-world women... and I think we did well. This session of 'adventures of a big girl' was done right, so much that all other sessions will have to at LEAST include a stay at the Hyatt...


No comments:

Post a Comment

::about:me::

My photo
Hello! I'm Sarah Esther and I am a portrait and wedding photographer in Atlanta, GA. I absolutely love being able to witness moments worthy of capturing. Photography allows me to capture truly beautiful moments, and for me is a form of worship. Capturing pictures of those things that God has created invites me to love him more. For More of my work, please view my website: www.sarahesther.com

::following:me::