SARAH ESTHER| PHOTOGRAPHY

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Just meant to be, I guess...

As I circle the block for the 7th time, hitting every pothole on the way and probably some pedestrians too, I think to myself "if I circle this block one more time, it's a sign". And as I continue to pass all of the parking lots proudly displaying their "LOT FULL" signs, sure enough, I circle that block one more time, and I stick to my own convictions because really... who am I to deny a 'sign'? This is divine intervention of the most serious of implications. So as I circle the block one more time my little car breaks free of the monotany and stays straight ahead, headed to the nearest coffee shop with a killer acoustic soundtrack. "I guess it's just not meant to be, I guess I'm just not meant to go to class today" I say -that's right, class. Not meant to go and I feel great about it. Didn't I tell you it was of the most serious of implications?

So here I sit at a crazy awesome Atlanta coffee shop, void of all starbucks cliches (for the record I am not against starbucks, I just need some free wireless and natural light and Octane is perfect for that:)) Knowing that I really was meant to not go to class today because of the peace of mind I have right now, that feeling that nothing is rushed and life is good. I have a cup of joe, a killer acoustic soundtrack, natural light, and peace of mind. It was just meant to be, I guess...


No comments:

Post a Comment

::about:me::

My photo
Hello! I'm Sarah Esther and I am a portrait and wedding photographer in Atlanta, GA. I absolutely love being able to witness moments worthy of capturing. Photography allows me to capture truly beautiful moments, and for me is a form of worship. Capturing pictures of those things that God has created invites me to love him more. For More of my work, please view my website: www.sarahesther.com

::following:me::