SARAH ESTHER| PHOTOGRAPHY

Friday, September 18, 2009

Piedmont Park Portrait Session? Um YES PLEASE!!

So with Christmas being right around the corner (and by around the corner I mean 4 months away, respectively) it's time to start thinking about those ever-so-talked-about Christmas Portrait cards that are collected by our closest friends, family, bosses, car salesmen, dog groomers, sorority/fraternity members, and chiropractors (what, you don't send a card to your chiropractor? shame).

Of course, Christmas is not the only reason to break out a smile and pose, maybe the last time you had a portrait taken you were still modeling the fashions from Dawson's Creek or the early episodes of F-R-I-E-N-D-S, in this case, a 30-minute smile and laugh session would be great, and you wouldn't have to hide your photos each time you have company.

Where can you get a 30 minute pain-free portrait session you ask? Fantastic question, and we have taken care of it! Introducing: Portraits in the Park







The fabulous Joy Wilson and I have collaborated to offer a quick-fire portrait session in Piedmont Park for as many of you as we can fit inbetween 1-5pm. Bring your dogs, your friends, your children (or your friend's children), your family, a frisbee, water balloons, whatever! We are up for anything if you are!

Email us to book a time slot now! Click the little arrow on the top right of the flyer to make it readable :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

::about:me::

My photo
Hello! I'm Sarah Esther and I am a portrait and wedding photographer in Atlanta, GA. I absolutely love being able to witness moments worthy of capturing. Photography allows me to capture truly beautiful moments, and for me is a form of worship. Capturing pictures of those things that God has created invites me to love him more. For More of my work, please view my website: www.sarahesther.com

::following:me::