SARAH ESTHER| PHOTOGRAPHY

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Natalie and Beau- Engagement















I have been sitting on these images for a little while, knowing that I really wanted to blog them, but never having the super-developed eloquent and witty prose to add to the pictures. I'm sure that never happens to anyone else.

I'm blogging them now because I realized that sometimes, you can have too much! Some sessions are enhanced by the love story that accompanies, and some stand fine on their own. Natalie and Beau happens to belong to the latter party.

So here they are, this gorgeous couple, all smiles and laughter, beautiful skin, Crest-kid smiles, and a love to rival them all. That's it, and that's them.





No comments:

Post a Comment

::about:me::

My photo
Hello! I'm Sarah Esther and I am a portrait and wedding photographer in Atlanta, GA. I absolutely love being able to witness moments worthy of capturing. Photography allows me to capture truly beautiful moments, and for me is a form of worship. Capturing pictures of those things that God has created invites me to love him more. For More of my work, please view my website: www.sarahesther.com

::following:me::