SARAH ESTHER| PHOTOGRAPHY

Monday, September 14, 2009

Parlez vous francais?

Yesterday was a fantastic day. It was Sunday, which is one of the days I long most for during the week simply because it is a day of rest for me. as tempting as it may be for me to open up my computer and start-up photoshop, organize future sessions, or rearrange every piece of furniture in my house (I do get the urge)... I know that unless I take the day to actually rest, enjoy life, and stop moving the week ahead will be an unfocused blur.

Take a day of rest.

You'll need it.

p.s. I know this has absolutely nothing to do with speaking french, but I had to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment

::about:me::

My photo
Hello! I'm Sarah Esther and I am a portrait and wedding photographer in Atlanta, GA. I absolutely love being able to witness moments worthy of capturing. Photography allows me to capture truly beautiful moments, and for me is a form of worship. Capturing pictures of those things that God has created invites me to love him more. For More of my work, please view my website: www.sarahesther.com

::following:me::