SARAH ESTHER| PHOTOGRAPHY

Monday, May 17, 2010

Hmm... Case of the Monday's?

Welcome to Monday my dears! I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm feeling particularly scattered this morning! Maybe it's the fact that I've been out of town 10 of the last 14 days but I'm feeling as if I'm a bit of a foreigner in my own life right now! Hopefully by the middle of this week I can re-learn my own language and customs (like... chocolate before every meal is ok, sleeping is supposed to be done at a reasonable hour, and people typically like it when you call them back...) .

I found this today, maybe some of you have seen it, but I thought it was hilarious, and kind of lets us all know we aren't alone out there in our Monday brain-farts.


Haha. Have a WONDERFUL day. 

2 comments:

  1. oh, Chicago and your 2nd rate news. how i miss my 11 alive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't get it to open? Gah! I want to see ;)

    I definitely hear you... traveling can be amazing and then you wake up and you're like Where am I? What time is it???? Who am I ?? !

    Keep up the amazing work though! So nice to be busy too!

    ReplyDelete

::about:me::

My photo
Hello! I'm Sarah Esther and I am a portrait and wedding photographer in Atlanta, GA. I absolutely love being able to witness moments worthy of capturing. Photography allows me to capture truly beautiful moments, and for me is a form of worship. Capturing pictures of those things that God has created invites me to love him more. For More of my work, please view my website: www.sarahesther.com

::following:me::