SARAH ESTHER| PHOTOGRAPHY

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I wish I looked this cute..

I'm still recovering from my little bit of absence last week...lots of work to catch up on, and I started a new routine yesterday so I'm also trying to hitch on to that wagon and make it safely home! Please disregard my blatant use of strange idioms.... I'm tired.

Anyways, I was looking through my images from the past couple of days and I landed on this one. I can't help but smile when I look at it, and really... I WISH I looked this cute when I jump into the ocean. Her little goggles, the life vest, the ocean green, and that smile! I love it! It brings me back to beach trips with my family; we would eat cheeze-its and drink Capri Sun while building those eery-looking sand castles made when you drip sand on top of itself. We had fun, but I never was this cute.

Photobucket

1 comment:

::about:me::

My photo
Hello! I'm Sarah Esther and I am a portrait and wedding photographer in Atlanta, GA. I absolutely love being able to witness moments worthy of capturing. Photography allows me to capture truly beautiful moments, and for me is a form of worship. Capturing pictures of those things that God has created invites me to love him more. For More of my work, please view my website: www.sarahesther.com

::following:me::