SARAH ESTHER| PHOTOGRAPHY

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Week Photo Contest

I wish you all a very merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! If you are on our email list, you will be getting a Christmas card this week:) If you aren't, please sign up using the link to the left. We won't spam you, promise. 


Vote for your favorite photo via the box on the left. The ladies in Mrs. Claus outfits from Frederick's of Hollywood=Most fun this season. Seriously. You ladies brightened my day!!


Happy voting and Merry Christmas. 
Holiday Kiss
Don't Need No Santa

Boudoir Beautiful

Black and White Love



No comments:

Post a Comment

::about:me::

My photo
Hello! I'm Sarah Esther and I am a portrait and wedding photographer in Atlanta, GA. I absolutely love being able to witness moments worthy of capturing. Photography allows me to capture truly beautiful moments, and for me is a form of worship. Capturing pictures of those things that God has created invites me to love him more. For More of my work, please view my website: www.sarahesther.com

::following:me::