SARAH ESTHER| PHOTOGRAPHY

Monday, December 6, 2010

New "Best of the Week" Photo Contest 12.06 | Atlanta Wedding and Portrait Photography

Hi Everyone! December is finally here. I love the anticipation of the holidays.

I am continuing the Best of the Week photo contest! Thank you all for voting week after week. Congratulations Vincent family! Your photo won our contest from last week. You received a $10 print credit to Pictage as a prize.

Vote on your favorite photo from the past week by clicking the button next to the name of the photo on the left.

Happy voting:)

Reflection
Little Sister

City Kiss


Swing Excitement

Love    

No comments:

Post a Comment

::about:me::

My photo
Hello! I'm Sarah Esther and I am a portrait and wedding photographer in Atlanta, GA. I absolutely love being able to witness moments worthy of capturing. Photography allows me to capture truly beautiful moments, and for me is a form of worship. Capturing pictures of those things that God has created invites me to love him more. For More of my work, please view my website: www.sarahesther.com

::following:me::