SARAH ESTHER| PHOTOGRAPHY

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Happy New Years! Best of the Week Photo Contest

Hope you all are enjoying the Holidays! I can't wait for New Years because I will be heading to Savannah to photograph Tanner and Margaret's wedding! I've gotten to be around so many amazing couples this month, from all over the country. December has been a busy one for travel, and I was actually one of those stuck in an airport over the weekend! It threw off my week a little, but I am finally back on track. Joy!

Check out the images from this week, we had a lot of fun despite the cold. The great thing about the cold weather is that smiles tend to freeze on :)

Remember to vote for your favorite image!

You make me smile
Beautiful Eyes
Look!


Sunflowers and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

::about:me::

My photo
Hello! I'm Sarah Esther and I am a portrait and wedding photographer in Atlanta, GA. I absolutely love being able to witness moments worthy of capturing. Photography allows me to capture truly beautiful moments, and for me is a form of worship. Capturing pictures of those things that God has created invites me to love him more. For More of my work, please view my website: www.sarahesther.com

::following:me::