SARAH ESTHER| PHOTOGRAPHY

Monday, June 15, 2009

Ahhh my bed!

ahhhh....sinking into my amazing cloud of a bed. this feels spectacular. it's been a long weekend, and I have been out of my house for about 3 nights in a row, it feels good to be back. hello bed, I'm sorry I left you... promise to love you immensley this week. Love- Sarah.

I had a fabulous time helping Joy Wilson from Joy Wilson Photography shoot Kelly and Brad Logan's wedding this weekend. it was gorgeous, and Kelly took care of every detail to a T! The wedding took place at Towne View Baptist Church in kennesaw, GA and the reception followed at Cedar Plantation in Acworth. It was one of the most beautiful receptions I have ever been too. The food was great -AND there was a chocolate fountain... you may think it's tacky but if you get a room full of women around there then you would have figured someone discovered they could breathe diamonds. it was amazing. The ceremony was sweet and scriptural... the music shared the Gospel with each note sung and Kelly and Chad were so enamored with each other that it made you just want to crawl inside their love. :) sweetness, pure sweetness.

Have a great night/morning everyone! Tomorrow's a new week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

::about:me::

My photo
Hello! I'm Sarah Esther and I am a portrait and wedding photographer in Atlanta, GA. I absolutely love being able to witness moments worthy of capturing. Photography allows me to capture truly beautiful moments, and for me is a form of worship. Capturing pictures of those things that God has created invites me to love him more. For More of my work, please view my website: www.sarahesther.com

::following:me::