SARAH ESTHER| PHOTOGRAPHY

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Britney and Bryce are Engaged!

So I had the super-fun privilege of taking Britney and Bryce's engagement photos last week (you may remember that I blogged about them right after!)... I am in love with this couple. They are just too freakin' cute! Here are a few sneak-peak teasers from their session... I'll be ready with the rest sometime next week. There are a lot of photos, and hey.. a girl's gotta eat..and sleep... so check back soon for the rest! For now, enjoy!




be sure to check out www.sarahestherphotography.com for recent sessions too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

::about:me::

My photo
Hello! I'm Sarah Esther and I am a portrait and wedding photographer in Atlanta, GA. I absolutely love being able to witness moments worthy of capturing. Photography allows me to capture truly beautiful moments, and for me is a form of worship. Capturing pictures of those things that God has created invites me to love him more. For More of my work, please view my website: www.sarahesther.com

::following:me::