SARAH ESTHER| PHOTOGRAPHY

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A Fantastic day!

So I had a fantastic day photographing Britney and Bryce's engagement.. it rained earlier in the day but then i took one look at the sky and told it who was boss, then wouldn't ya know, it cleared up! I've got the 'look' what can I say :)

Can't wait to show you how absolutely freakin' adorable Britney and Bryce were... but until tomorrow, here is a fabulous wedding photo that I found while I was looking for some 'beach photography' to appease this rainy Georgia weather we have been having lately...

The photo is by ardent photography... check them out HERE


g'nite dudes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

::about:me::

My photo
Hello! I'm Sarah Esther and I am a portrait and wedding photographer in Atlanta, GA. I absolutely love being able to witness moments worthy of capturing. Photography allows me to capture truly beautiful moments, and for me is a form of worship. Capturing pictures of those things that God has created invites me to love him more. For More of my work, please view my website: www.sarahesther.com

::following:me::