SARAH ESTHER| PHOTOGRAPHY

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Fun Days ahead!


I had such a great time yesterday morning photographing Joy Wilson for Joy Wilson Photography! We met for breakfast and a few portraits/headshots at a cute little place in Atlanta called West Egg. Great little coffee shop with such an eclectic and comfy atmosphere! Please check it out if you are ever in Atlanta looking for breakfast/brunch/lunch (they are only open until 4!).

So Joy needed some updated photos of herself for her blog and website and I was happy to oblige...

Here are some of my favorites from the morning:




So cute!

So this weekend it is off to a wedding in LaGrange... I'm a date, I'm not photographing it, though I'll have a hard time turn my 'photographer's' brain off. The wedding is supposed to be a grand festival... full of southern pomp and circumstance... If I get any photos of it I will be sure to post them.

Have a great day all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

::about:me::

My photo
Hello! I'm Sarah Esther and I am a portrait and wedding photographer in Atlanta, GA. I absolutely love being able to witness moments worthy of capturing. Photography allows me to capture truly beautiful moments, and for me is a form of worship. Capturing pictures of those things that God has created invites me to love him more. For More of my work, please view my website: www.sarahesther.com

::following:me::