SARAH ESTHER| PHOTOGRAPHY

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I've got the sweetest love....

That is currently the song I am listening to... it's going to be a great tuesday! lately life has been full of blessings... unpredicted blessings (which I think is the way blessings are!). I am so thankful for my life and for the things that are happening right now. I've got the sweetest love, there ain't nothing sweeter (more lyrics, I can't get away!)... my sweetest love is Christ and he is so sweet :)

Sunday I attended the Georgia Bridal Show and picked up about 4000 brochures, I like to attend these for information on trends and discounts/promotions that I can pass on to my clients.


Here are all of the brochures... testing my reading and attention span.

Check back tomorrow for a wedding post! Here's a sneak peak!


*Image taken for Joy Wilson of Joy Wilson Photography

Have a terrific tuesday everyone... (and dwell on my fantastic alliteration)

No comments:

Post a Comment

::about:me::

My photo
Hello! I'm Sarah Esther and I am a portrait and wedding photographer in Atlanta, GA. I absolutely love being able to witness moments worthy of capturing. Photography allows me to capture truly beautiful moments, and for me is a form of worship. Capturing pictures of those things that God has created invites me to love him more. For More of my work, please view my website: www.sarahesther.com

::following:me::