SARAH ESTHER| PHOTOGRAPHY

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Neely and Austin... wedded at last!

Well here we go! As promised I am now blogging Neely and Austin's wedding! Neely and Austin were married May 16, 2009 in their hometown of Waleska, GA. Yes that's right... their hometown! they met in High School and began dating shortly after that. They dated all through college and finally at the end of their student paths, Austin popped the question. When asking Neely when they met, she will say high school and promptly follow that answer with a 'but we went to middle school together too, I just didn't know him then... the Lord must have saved me from him in middle school because he was wild!' ... Now the only he is wild about is her, and she him... as you can clearly see in their photos.

I had the wonderful priviledge of shooting their wedding as a second shooter for Joy Wilson of Joy Wilson Photography check out her blog here for more of Neely and Austin!

Ceremony Location: First Baptist Curch Waleska, GA
Reception: Reinhardt College





*above photos taken for Joy Wilson of Joy Wilson Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

::about:me::

My photo
Hello! I'm Sarah Esther and I am a portrait and wedding photographer in Atlanta, GA. I absolutely love being able to witness moments worthy of capturing. Photography allows me to capture truly beautiful moments, and for me is a form of worship. Capturing pictures of those things that God has created invites me to love him more. For More of my work, please view my website: www.sarahesther.com

::following:me::