SARAH ESTHER| PHOTOGRAPHY

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Helllo Deals!


I just L-O-V-E a great deal. And ya know what... I love places that offer great deals... so here is a big shout out to TJ Maxx and the $180 jeans that I got for a cool $59. HELLLOOOO savings! :) Now I know that $59 may seem like a few meals to spend on some jeans (and for me it is...) but I'm thinking that a few less meals spent on jeans is equal to a few more years that I can wear them :) All hail giving up a Coffee-Toffee Twisted Frosty for a pair of Sevens!

Never worn a pair? try them on... you won't be dissappointed.

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

::about:me::

My photo
Hello! I'm Sarah Esther and I am a portrait and wedding photographer in Atlanta, GA. I absolutely love being able to witness moments worthy of capturing. Photography allows me to capture truly beautiful moments, and for me is a form of worship. Capturing pictures of those things that God has created invites me to love him more. For More of my work, please view my website: www.sarahesther.com

::following:me::