SARAH ESTHER| PHOTOGRAPHY

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Yummmmm


Ugggghhhhh I loveee me some chocolate cake! Like love so much I would make it one of the three things I'd take with me on a deserted island. It's THAT good. Of course the cake I take along with my exile to said deserted island needs to be a regenerative cake, or else I don't think it would work out.

So... due to my love of the cake that is chocolate, you can imagine my bliss and the drooling that ensued when I came upon this picture as I was working today. Just look at that gooey decadence. Yum. This picture is from a recent wedding I shot in June, the cake is a dark chocolate mousse cake with strawberry filling topped with chocolate bark and chocolate covered strawberries. It was amazing. This was the only food that I snuck inbetween shots... and I was even able to take a 'to-go' plate :)

I heard an old-wives tale recently that advises single wedding attendees to take a bit of wedding cake home and sleep with it under your pillow (i feel this can get messy), and whoever you dream about that night is the person you will marry.

Sounds fun.

We ate the cake before we went to sleep :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

::about:me::

My photo
Hello! I'm Sarah Esther and I am a portrait and wedding photographer in Atlanta, GA. I absolutely love being able to witness moments worthy of capturing. Photography allows me to capture truly beautiful moments, and for me is a form of worship. Capturing pictures of those things that God has created invites me to love him more. For More of my work, please view my website: www.sarahesther.com

::following:me::