SARAH ESTHER| PHOTOGRAPHY

Friday, July 10, 2009

Decisions Decisions....


Oh we are looking at wedding dresses for a close friend's wedding... This is day-one of our supposed year long search until her wedding July 24, 2010. However, we began our session with a gorgeous lace and crystal A-line dress with a slight sweetheart neckline... And our search came to an abrubt halt. The moment she saw herself her eyes welled up as she began to envision herself as a bride.. She looked at her mom and she immediately joined in the tears. This is beautiful. I can't help but think to myself that this is how these decisions are made... When we put on the dress, or the situation, that makes what we are trying to achieve a reality...our eyes well up and we look to those around us for their approval, realizing that they feel the same way without even having to ask. Decisions likethese are made with certainty... And no matter how many different paths, or dresses, you try on... We always know deep down the one we should choose.

She is going to be gorgeous! I cannot wait to be a part of her day...and watch her walk down the aisle in the very first dress she ever tried on. Congrats Kelsey! You will be stunning!

Included is a picture from their engagement session a couple of weeks ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment

::about:me::

My photo
Hello! I'm Sarah Esther and I am a portrait and wedding photographer in Atlanta, GA. I absolutely love being able to witness moments worthy of capturing. Photography allows me to capture truly beautiful moments, and for me is a form of worship. Capturing pictures of those things that God has created invites me to love him more. For More of my work, please view my website: www.sarahesther.com

::following:me::