SARAH ESTHER| PHOTOGRAPHY

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Panama City!!!

Hello all! I will be in Panama City beach next week the 16th-19th! and I would LOVE to photograph you! Let me know if you want to schedule a session!


panama city beach florida mls

Visting friends will never be so much fun!

I hope you all had a fantastic weekend, I know it's wednesday and you're probably like... Um sarah, the weekend was 3 days ago. Yeah yeah yeahhhh I know. But I've had a hectic 2 days and so now I have time to think about what the weekend was like. The 4th of July is my favorite holiday, so it would be great if you guys could make it yours, too. Ha. It's cool tho.

Tomorrow I will be posting some wedding pictures from a wedding a couple of weeks ago. So check back!

Otherwise, let me know if you or someone you know will be in PCB! I'll be there with camera in hand!

check out www.sarahestherphotography.com for information!

No comments:

Post a Comment

::about:me::

My photo
Hello! I'm Sarah Esther and I am a portrait and wedding photographer in Atlanta, GA. I absolutely love being able to witness moments worthy of capturing. Photography allows me to capture truly beautiful moments, and for me is a form of worship. Capturing pictures of those things that God has created invites me to love him more. For More of my work, please view my website: www.sarahesther.com

::following:me::