SARAH ESTHER| PHOTOGRAPHY

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Atlanta Wedding Photographer | Cody and Katie's Piedmont Park Wedding | Park Tavern

Congratulations Katie and Cody Chapman! Check out the slideshow HERE.
One of the most beautiful weddings I've had the privilege of capturing. Cody and Katie are an absolutely beautiful couple. I know Katie from high school, as we sang and danced together through the broadway show Grease! My 'beauty school drop out' singing talent will merit itself another post, but I digress. The wedding took place on September 24th at Park Tavern in Atlanta, Georgia. Park Tavern is appropriately named as it sits on the edge of Piedmont Park; the most beautiful skyline views can be seen from the venue, and often at dusk the entire skyline seems to sparkle. Katie's gorgeously timeless lace dress was from David's Bridal and her flowers designed by Island Flowers Atlanta, GA. Special thank you to them for really creating exactly what she wanted! The bridal party was also dressed in David's Bridal dresses. 
Katie and Cody met at the University of Georgia, and cody's dry sense of humor makes everyone at ease; Katie just lights up when he looks at her. The evening was filled with wining and dining, and DANCING. Tunes played through the night and these two got down! Check out the picture of Katie doing the robot with her bridesmaids-one of my favorite shots I captured.
Best wishes to you both as you start on this new journey together~ 


And as always, thanks for choosing Sarah Esther Photography

















1 comment:

  1. aaaw how pretty! love the details, the cake and the wedding dress is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

::about:me::

My photo
Hello! I'm Sarah Esther and I am a portrait and wedding photographer in Atlanta, GA. I absolutely love being able to witness moments worthy of capturing. Photography allows me to capture truly beautiful moments, and for me is a form of worship. Capturing pictures of those things that God has created invites me to love him more. For More of my work, please view my website: www.sarahesther.com

::following:me::