SARAH ESTHER| PHOTOGRAPHY

Friday, January 29, 2010

Not Much Today

Happy Friday to you all! Not much on the agenda today, I am getting some weddings ready to blog later next week... and they are amazing! I was looking through my photos today and realized that I hadn't yet blogged them... so I am going to get right on that. Most of them are from the fall, and so I figure that will help appease the distaste we have for the cold weather right now. Right? Because everyone hates cold weather just as much as I do... right?

I'm about to leave my work station for the weekend, but I did want to show a quick picture of a little girl that I've been babysitting for a few months. Her name is Gracie and she's changing my life :). Seriously. I have an abnormal distaste for children for a woman of my age. But this kid, she is pretty awesome. Maybe it's because she is potty trained? Or that she is sarcastic, yet she's only 3? Or that she is so stinkin' adorable. I'll never know... but I think I could put up with more kids if they were all like this. We will see. Stay tuned for my entrance into the world of baby-lust. Maybe. I may be getting ahead of myself.

Here she is! Have a fantastic weekend everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

::about:me::

My photo
Hello! I'm Sarah Esther and I am a portrait and wedding photographer in Atlanta, GA. I absolutely love being able to witness moments worthy of capturing. Photography allows me to capture truly beautiful moments, and for me is a form of worship. Capturing pictures of those things that God has created invites me to love him more. For More of my work, please view my website: www.sarahesther.com

::following:me::