SARAH ESTHER| PHOTOGRAPHY

Thursday, January 7, 2010

When Life gives you lemons

Hey Guys. So I have this new camera, and this new lens... and I promise I am way more excited about them then how I sound right now. What I am NOT excited about is the freezing cold weather we are having in Atlanta right now. Not because our pipes burst (because they didn't), not because I'm homeless and have to sleep outside (because I'm not), and not because of any other non-selfish reason.... no, I hate the cold weather right now because I can't go outside and take ANY pictures with my handy new gear. I know, I know... whine whine whine.

So I stayed inside, and I took pictures of a lemon. (this is when you raise an eyebrow at me and tell me to maybe check in to getting a life). But really, after I took pictures of the lemon, things started looking up.. and a cute little phrase came to mind.

"When life gives you lemons, take pictures of them!". It's a simple truth, make the best of what you have.

Corn-ball am I :)

I hope you are all enjoying your day, and your lemons.


No comments:

Post a Comment

::about:me::

My photo
Hello! I'm Sarah Esther and I am a portrait and wedding photographer in Atlanta, GA. I absolutely love being able to witness moments worthy of capturing. Photography allows me to capture truly beautiful moments, and for me is a form of worship. Capturing pictures of those things that God has created invites me to love him more. For More of my work, please view my website: www.sarahesther.com

::following:me::