SARAH ESTHER| PHOTOGRAPHY

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year!! Can you believe we just hit 2010? The past decade flew by (sorry if I'm making you feel ancient) and every year seemed to be as unpredictable as the last. The 2000s were a little rough, and our world is a completely different place than it was 10 years ago. Aside from all the chaos that's happened... we can be sure a few things will stay the same; we have life and love. Time marches on, we get older and wiser, we make mistakes and learn lessons, and we celebrate the great things that life brings us. Here's to celebrating, may your celebrations this year outweigh your 'lessons-learned'. It's a new year!!! No... it's a new DECADE!! And we all know that means that everything in the past doesn't count, right? Woo Hoo!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

::about:me::

My photo
Hello! I'm Sarah Esther and I am a portrait and wedding photographer in Atlanta, GA. I absolutely love being able to witness moments worthy of capturing. Photography allows me to capture truly beautiful moments, and for me is a form of worship. Capturing pictures of those things that God has created invites me to love him more. For More of my work, please view my website: www.sarahesther.com

::following:me::