SARAH ESTHER| PHOTOGRAPHY

Friday, January 22, 2010

Tanner and Margaret -Engagement

I've been jumping to blog this engagement since I took the last shot back in December.... so I am super excited to be sharing it with you today.
Tanner and Margaret are one of those couples. You know, the kind that are so in love with each other that just being around them makes you giddy and smiley.. yet they never exclude their company and find some way to make everyone around them feel as just as loved and appreciated. I love them. Really. They were so gracious to put me up in their Tybee Island home for a few days while I came to relax and take their engagement photos! I love every single photo that we took that day, December on Tybee gives the most gorgeous light (making me even more excited for their December 2010 wedding!) Thanks guys for a great time, consider your love now shared with the entire internet world :)


He proposed on the beach with his guitar, so this was only appropriate



Yummy sunset colors of the marsh... this would be behind their house. Jealous.



A lot of our time was spent laughing, Tanner is quite hilarious






LOVE the gorgeous sunset that way given to us... and yeah, they see it every night.

And My favorite from the day because it shows every cranny of their personality...



3 comments:

  1. Love this!! Especially the one of her eyes closed in his arms. SO precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 2010! I just stumbled upon your virtual chronicle and absolutely love your world view.

    If you get a chance, swing by and say hello. I would love to hear about all your wants, musings, and distractions. Thank you darling and wonderful blog, I will be back regularly.

    http://www.itapetingabella.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures, I love the ones with the guitar! I'm a New York City-based writer for the National Geographic Channel.

    I'll stop by and check out your site again soon!

    www.jodikendall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

::about:me::

My photo
Hello! I'm Sarah Esther and I am a portrait and wedding photographer in Atlanta, GA. I absolutely love being able to witness moments worthy of capturing. Photography allows me to capture truly beautiful moments, and for me is a form of worship. Capturing pictures of those things that God has created invites me to love him more. For More of my work, please view my website: www.sarahesther.com

::following:me::