SARAH ESTHER| PHOTOGRAPHY

Friday, August 13, 2010

And the WINNER is...


The winner from last week's photo contest is....JUST DANCE! Thank you all for your vote. Verne Rowser, the mother of the dancer in Just Dance, will be awarded a $10 print credit towards her favorite pictures of her daughter.  Congratulations! 

PLEASE VOTE, using the link to the right, ON YOUR FAVORITE PHOTO FOR THIS WEEK'S CONTEST! THE 'POLLS' WILL CLOSE ON FRIDAY, AUGUST 20TH. THE WINNER OF THE CONTEST WILL RECEIVE A PRIZE! GET YOUR FRIENDS TO VOTE NOW! 


Just Me and You


Balloons




Shining Beauty 




My Mom's the Best! 

1 comment:

  1. crazy. verne rowser's husband was the band director at my high school

    ReplyDelete

::about:me::

My photo
Hello! I'm Sarah Esther and I am a portrait and wedding photographer in Atlanta, GA. I absolutely love being able to witness moments worthy of capturing. Photography allows me to capture truly beautiful moments, and for me is a form of worship. Capturing pictures of those things that God has created invites me to love him more. For More of my work, please view my website: www.sarahesther.com

::following:me::