SARAH ESTHER| PHOTOGRAPHY

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Introducing Mr. and Mrs. Brad Odom!

Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Brad Odom! Alison and Brad met in college and fell in love. They were married in a small church in Gainesville, Georgia and their reception took place at the Quinlan Arts Center. Their day was perfect in every way, and Alison in her lacy, elegant dress set the tone for the evening. I was privileged to be a part of capturing this couple's memories. Please watch the slideshow for a snapshot of the wedding. You might even find yourself dancing along.

CLICK BELOW TO WATCH THE 3 MINUTE SHOW! 













Please continue to vote on this week's photo contest! (See top right)

No comments:

Post a Comment

::about:me::

My photo
Hello! I'm Sarah Esther and I am a portrait and wedding photographer in Atlanta, GA. I absolutely love being able to witness moments worthy of capturing. Photography allows me to capture truly beautiful moments, and for me is a form of worship. Capturing pictures of those things that God has created invites me to love him more. For More of my work, please view my website: www.sarahesther.com

::following:me::