SARAH ESTHER| PHOTOGRAPHY

Friday, August 20, 2010

New 'Best of the Week' Photo Contest. Vote today!

TGIF, right? Usually the weekend is one of the busiest times for me, but I am thankful to have my mom visiting me today for lunch. 

Congratulations Asha Hope! Your photo "Balloons" won the contest last week! Each week, we will award the winner with a prize. 

Please use the link to the right to vote on your favorite photo from this past week. My goal is to have 300 people vote this week, so tell your friends and family.  55 Groupon shoots down...and A LOT to go.  Focus on the here and now, and don't let the future overwhelm you!
Have a great weekend. Happy voting.  


Senior Portrait 


Waiting at the Window


 Skipping Rocks


Bike Shot

No comments:

Post a Comment

::about:me::

My photo
Hello! I'm Sarah Esther and I am a portrait and wedding photographer in Atlanta, GA. I absolutely love being able to witness moments worthy of capturing. Photography allows me to capture truly beautiful moments, and for me is a form of worship. Capturing pictures of those things that God has created invites me to love him more. For More of my work, please view my website: www.sarahesther.com

::following:me::