SARAH ESTHER| PHOTOGRAPHY

Friday, September 3, 2010

'Best of the Week' Photo Contest! Vote, vote, vote! Atlanta Wedding and Portrait Photography

Thank you so much for your continued participation in our weekly 'Best of The Week' contest! You guys have been great!! I love seeing which photo is your favorite, and I know the subjects love seeing your feedback!

Please VOTE on your favorite photo (by clicking on the button to the right next to your favorite image title).

And as usual, this week's winner will receive a $10 Credit to print their images on Pictage!

Happy Labor day weekend... go get your labor on!

Child Prodigy 

Patty Cake Lips

Boudoir

Bubbles


If You are interested in having your portrait done by Sarah Esther Photography, don't hesitate to inquire by clicking here


No comments:

Post a Comment

::about:me::

My photo
Hello! I'm Sarah Esther and I am a portrait and wedding photographer in Atlanta, GA. I absolutely love being able to witness moments worthy of capturing. Photography allows me to capture truly beautiful moments, and for me is a form of worship. Capturing pictures of those things that God has created invites me to love him more. For More of my work, please view my website: www.sarahesther.com

::following:me::