SARAH ESTHER| PHOTOGRAPHY

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Montaluce Engagement Session | Tracy and Jimmy Engagement Shoot | Montaluce Winery

To view Tracy and Jimmy's slideshow click HERE.

Their Montaluce Winery engagement session is one of my favorite sessions I've ever done. These photos speak for themselves. But for those of you who need a little more than just photos I posted Jimmy and Tracy's story of love below.


Tracy and Jimmy met at North Georgia and almost instantly became BEST FRIENDS. They talked about everything together and eventually started dating. A big part of their story is their faith in Christ and relationship with Him.

Tracy and Jimmy started dating and living as non-Christians, but after a good friend, Evan Lowell, pointed them back to Christ, everything changed. Tracy says, "I realized I had been living for me before I surrendered my life over and I definitely believe I am a 'new creation' now!"


In telling their story, Tracy writes, "and now we are getting married!!!!!!!" (notice the plethora of exclamation points):) 
I cannot wait to photograph their wedding at Montaluce Winery and Vineyards on November 13th, 2010!

1 comment:

  1. ummmm, wrong wedding date wedding of Nov.6th stated. Please correct to Nov.13th:)

    ReplyDelete

::about:me::

My photo
Hello! I'm Sarah Esther and I am a portrait and wedding photographer in Atlanta, GA. I absolutely love being able to witness moments worthy of capturing. Photography allows me to capture truly beautiful moments, and for me is a form of worship. Capturing pictures of those things that God has created invites me to love him more. For More of my work, please view my website: www.sarahesther.com

::following:me::