SARAH ESTHER| PHOTOGRAPHY

Friday, September 10, 2010

Brad and Laura Engagement Session | Atlanta Engagement and Wedding Photography at Colony Square





Zero interest. Laura and Brad met, and Laura pretty much blew him off.  Brad didn't give up and Laura's affections for him grew. Sensing a pattern? Its all about persistence, isn't it guys? (See Lisa and Brian's story below). Brad and Laura began a dating relationship, he proposed, and are saying their vows this month!  Brad is a man's man, and Laura is the quintessential girly girl




Their engagement session was captured at Colony Square, one of my absolute favorite places to shoot in Atlanta. It is the perfect blend of city and nature, and we had some gorgeous light to work with...of course, with working with these two, everything looks more gorgeous! They will be married at Lake Lanier Resort this month, saying their vows over the very lake that serves them daily. 


Big Thanks to Van Michael Salon in Buckhead for providing Hair and Makeup. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

::about:me::

My photo
Hello! I'm Sarah Esther and I am a portrait and wedding photographer in Atlanta, GA. I absolutely love being able to witness moments worthy of capturing. Photography allows me to capture truly beautiful moments, and for me is a form of worship. Capturing pictures of those things that God has created invites me to love him more. For More of my work, please view my website: www.sarahesther.com

::following:me::