SARAH ESTHER| PHOTOGRAPHY

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Congratulations Smriti! Your photo Won the Best of the Week Photo Contest! | Atlanta Wedding and Portrait Photography

Check out the winning picture! Congratulations Smriti. You have been awarded a $10 print credit through Pictage.

Weekend recap: I had the privilege of photographing the gorgeous wedding of Laura and Brad up at Lake Lanier. Loved EVERY MINUTE OF IT. Laura was stunning, venue=perfection, and watching them say their vows overlooking the lake was such a joy.  Slideshow and pictures coming later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

::about:me::

My photo
Hello! I'm Sarah Esther and I am a portrait and wedding photographer in Atlanta, GA. I absolutely love being able to witness moments worthy of capturing. Photography allows me to capture truly beautiful moments, and for me is a form of worship. Capturing pictures of those things that God has created invites me to love him more. For More of my work, please view my website: www.sarahesther.com

::following:me::