SARAH ESTHER| PHOTOGRAPHY

Friday, April 9, 2010

Beyond Appropriate

Do you ever see something, or experience an event and think to yourself "Wow... that is beyond appropriate for this _____ (fill in the blank)"? Yesterday was one of those days. It was an interesting day... I traveled a little bit north to scope out some of the venues that will be a part of a couple of weddings this summer. They are absolutely gorgeous venues, and I really can't wait! But getting there was a little bit of an adventure, as it always is when you leave about an hour later than you had planned : /

Heading that way I had to take some backroads and found THE most appropriate sign ever -given that Spring lasts forever, I mean. For right now it is beyond appropriate.
Photobucket




After I got to where I was going -or should I say the general area of where I was going (it took me another 45 min to actually find it)- I couldn't drive 10ft without wanting to be that girl that jumps out of her car to snap a picture! Those tourists you make fun of on the side of the road? Yep that was me... the sad thing is that I had been to this place about, oh, 400 times. I actually hadn't been back since I became a photog...which I am observing tends to make me go wild and crazy wherever I venture. 
At one point during the day when I was tired and frustrated (and wet...bc also, it was pouring) I threw my car in park and sat. As soon as the cloud of pissed-offness floated away I was able to look around me and I had happened to park next to these absolutely beautiful old trains. You can fill in the blank with what I did next... 

I think it would be beyond appropriate for me to call this the 'love train'. Just sayin'.
Photobucket Photobucket

*I hope you all have a great weekend! I'm off to edit some more train pics...

**Also I am SUPER excited because Jodi of Passport in My Pocket will be here on Monday for a portrait session!!

6 comments:

  1. Gorge photos as usual!

    You're meeting Jodi? I am super-jealous, I love her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love train, very appropriate indeed! Great photos, of course :)
    have a great weekend xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that blog! How fun!
    And that sign is right on...:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your sweet comment :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cool picture. and I love your header . So cute!

    Nicole
    visting from http://lettersfromcoco.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

::about:me::

My photo
Hello! I'm Sarah Esther and I am a portrait and wedding photographer in Atlanta, GA. I absolutely love being able to witness moments worthy of capturing. Photography allows me to capture truly beautiful moments, and for me is a form of worship. Capturing pictures of those things that God has created invites me to love him more. For More of my work, please view my website: www.sarahesther.com

::following:me::