SARAH ESTHER| PHOTOGRAPHY

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Putting on my Big-Girl panties.

Lots of 'big girl' things have been happening to me lately.. and when I say 'big girl' I am referencing to the whole 'put your big girl panties on and suck it up' mindset. Sometimes life comes slowly and other times I think it takes a jet shuttle. I'm excited about what's coming up, even though I really don't know exactly what's coming... something tells me to be excited! SO in honor of me putting on my big girl panties, here are some things I'm looking forward to..

1. Making my first car payment -strange but true, I'm looking forward to paying for something.
2. Hiring a bookkeeper -after this last tax season, I'm not sure I'm going to be able to make it without one. I'm taking applications now :)
3. Going on Big-Girl trips with my girlfriends- because we can, and because on the weeks the life take a jet-shuttle, you need a good girl-trip full of cheesy pop, good beer, and long car rides.


and this last one for kicks:
5. World Peace.



Have a great Wednesday.. what are you looking forward to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

::about:me::

My photo
Hello! I'm Sarah Esther and I am a portrait and wedding photographer in Atlanta, GA. I absolutely love being able to witness moments worthy of capturing. Photography allows me to capture truly beautiful moments, and for me is a form of worship. Capturing pictures of those things that God has created invites me to love him more. For More of my work, please view my website: www.sarahesther.com

::following:me::