SARAH ESTHER| PHOTOGRAPHY

Friday, April 16, 2010

It's Friday... take a break



Yesterday was Thursday, but not just any Thursday..it was Tax Thursday. Whew. So after I finished plugging in numbers and Wishing I was in a different bracket, I submitted my taxes...and took a 'tax break'. It probably wasn't what our government had in mind when they created Tax Breaks, but if I was president, a nap and a beer would settle me. 


I took the day to shoot around and learn some things with a new friend. We traveled over to some lofts that I'd shot at MANY times, but it's always good to try to see things from a new perspective. And that we did! 


My break was good, and if you haven't taken your 'tax break' yet (which could mean...napping, shopping, vacationing, whining, movie-marathoning) then do it... it's Friday...take a break.




Izzy Soda makes me want to sit in a chair and veg. Captured a few on display outside of the lofts!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

6 comments:

  1. I'm ready to take a break right now and it's only 11am...uh oh! Glad you're done with your taxes, they aren't any fun are they? Enjoy your weekend! xoxo katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im glad you took a break and took these gorgeous photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yuck, taxes! :)

    Adorable pics, these are fun. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That soda company should hire you! (cause this looks sooo good!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. boooo taxes!!!!

    glad you took a break though!!! lovely pictures!! hope you are having a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My bloggy partner posted about grapefruit Italian soda this weekend. I think I need to see what all the craze is about!!

    ReplyDelete

::about:me::

My photo
Hello! I'm Sarah Esther and I am a portrait and wedding photographer in Atlanta, GA. I absolutely love being able to witness moments worthy of capturing. Photography allows me to capture truly beautiful moments, and for me is a form of worship. Capturing pictures of those things that God has created invites me to love him more. For More of my work, please view my website: www.sarahesther.com

::following:me::