SARAH ESTHER| PHOTOGRAPHY

Friday, February 19, 2010

And the winner is....

Thank you guys so much for participating... I am so glad that you all loved the pictures and I that I was able to share some of my trip with you. Collectively everyone really seemed to love the picture of the blue boat all by it's loansome at Hyde Street Pier.... which is definitely one of my favorites, too!

To explain how I chose a winner... I took the comments from yesterday's post and went with the super-advanced 'pull a number out of a hat' technique. Fate chose the winner :) And who did fate smile on, you ask? Well.....

Ginnie Lane from Atlanta!!!!
She chose the view from my hotel room:
San Francisco Bay


Congratulations Ginnie!! I will contact you to get this to you ASAP!



If you would like to purchase any of the prints for yourselves, my print prices are as follows:
4x6: $6
5x7: $10
8x10: $12
11x14: $17

All prints are finished on metallic paper and sent to you in a nice pretty package :) Contact me at sarah@sarahesther.com to order!


Happy Friday Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

::about:me::

My photo
Hello! I'm Sarah Esther and I am a portrait and wedding photographer in Atlanta, GA. I absolutely love being able to witness moments worthy of capturing. Photography allows me to capture truly beautiful moments, and for me is a form of worship. Capturing pictures of those things that God has created invites me to love him more. For More of my work, please view my website: www.sarahesther.com

::following:me::