SARAH ESTHER| PHOTOGRAPHY

Friday, February 26, 2010

New Stuff

I've been highly anticipating the arrival of my new photo cards, which are similar to business cards... only they have a photo on them and they are geared to meet the specific need on the person/client you are giving it to. I ordered new Wedding Photo cards so that my friends and family can have them to hand out whenever they meet someone looking for a wedding photographer. I have amazing friends. Oh, and an amazing hairstylist (because she wanted cards, too).

They came in yesterday and I wanted to show them to you! Thanks to Pictage for making great products :)
Happy Friday everyone!

Photography,Marketing

1 comment:

::about:me::

My photo
Hello! I'm Sarah Esther and I am a portrait and wedding photographer in Atlanta, GA. I absolutely love being able to witness moments worthy of capturing. Photography allows me to capture truly beautiful moments, and for me is a form of worship. Capturing pictures of those things that God has created invites me to love him more. For More of my work, please view my website: www.sarahesther.com

::following:me::