SARAH ESTHER| PHOTOGRAPHY

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

French Roast, French Kiss

Photobucket

The most recent French Roasts go to:
1. Time changes
I mean, really? it takes at least a day or four to get back into the swing of things after we freakishly lose an hour. I can't help but be late to everything for the next week after a time change. Especially one as demanding as spring forward. Sheesh.


2. Our dishwasher.
We're on our second one in 5 months. And this one seems to have the same complex as the first one.... dishes it cannot wash, but leak on the floor it can. This is when I need Kelly Ripa to head over here and work some magic on my appliances. 


3. Taxes.
Really no explanation is needed and I think you would all just groan with me at the mention of this word. I just finished mine ::insert groan:: and will be investing in a personal accountant next year. thank-you-very-much.



Photobucket

I wanna french kiss these things all over!

1. Time changes (the forward kind)
I know I know I know I just dissed them... but really they redeem themselves with the blessed gift of an hour of more sunlight per-day! My complexion is improving and I'm pretty sure I float when I walk now. 


2. Canon
I love my canon equipment, and I love my canon customer service. They fix it all super fast and with a super-nice attitude. I feel like the woman in the Progresso commerical every time I talk to them because they enamor me so much. 


3. Ruffled pillows.
We just bought some from Pier 1 and our living room's chic-ness just jumped up about 180 notches. They are adorable and there is something so tasty about little ruffles . They add lots of depth an character...you may not even need a couch to put them on. kidding.'






6 comments:

  1. This post totally made me smile! I love ruffled pillows too, even if they are just on the floor, lol. Just kidding :)

    Thanks for the nicey you left on my blog, have a fab day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you're floating while you walk! And the ruffled pillow --- TOO CUTE! XO Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO diggin' ruffled throw pillows right now too. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ruffles always make everything better!!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a cute post! I love that pillow :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute. I agree, ruffles do make everything better. I wish i could have a ton of them, but I know hubby would think they are too girly girl and wouldn't be into it.
    Ahhh... hubbys, why do we keep them...?
    *kisses* HH

    ReplyDelete

::about:me::

My photo
Hello! I'm Sarah Esther and I am a portrait and wedding photographer in Atlanta, GA. I absolutely love being able to witness moments worthy of capturing. Photography allows me to capture truly beautiful moments, and for me is a form of worship. Capturing pictures of those things that God has created invites me to love him more. For More of my work, please view my website: www.sarahesther.com

::following:me::