SARAH ESTHER| PHOTOGRAPHY

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Wednesday Wish List

Well I've encountered a lot of things lately that I'm reallllly attracted to, so today I am going to share them. Nothing fancy, just a couple of wishes.
1. The Farmer's Market Cookbook from Williams-Sonoma. 
I shop the Dekalb Market once a month for goodies, and I'd love to take this with me. 

  I love France, I love food. What better than a book about love in France with recipes?

3. A real gold watch... that won't turn silver in 2 weeks.
I love gold watches, don't hate. They are an easy way to dress up jeans and a tee. I also feel sexy in them, which is worth it all over again.



What are you wishing for right now? 

6 comments:

  1. A love story in Paris with recipes! I am going to reserve the book with my library, now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both those books sound lovely! I am wanting to treat myself to something special for getting a new job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh I definitely approve of your wishes. I just treated myself to a lovely necklace from Elva Fields for my upcoming birthday. It was at the top of my wish list and now I'm a very happy girl! XO Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh any cookbook sounds good to me, and that Paris book sounds delightful! I will add these to my list, along with my wish for lots of pretty new and vintage cakestands and all things hobnail.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cookbook is most tempting. Currently on my wish list is an espresso maker!

    ReplyDelete

::about:me::

My photo
Hello! I'm Sarah Esther and I am a portrait and wedding photographer in Atlanta, GA. I absolutely love being able to witness moments worthy of capturing. Photography allows me to capture truly beautiful moments, and for me is a form of worship. Capturing pictures of those things that God has created invites me to love him more. For More of my work, please view my website: www.sarahesther.com

::following:me::