SARAH ESTHER| PHOTOGRAPHY

Thursday, March 18, 2010

So...tired....can't...blog

Well last night was a night for the books. We saw John Mayer at Philips Arena...a concert we have been waiting months for, and that we knew would be great because of the record time in which it sold out.

8 girls. Wearing green. Fun Holiday. Great music. No loyalties.

Say what you want about Mr. Mayer (or should I say... 'say what you need to say...') but he puts on a great show. His covers of Bob Dylan and Bob Seger were great.

Since our tickets specifically said 'no professional camera equipment allowed' I couldn't really play dumb and try to bring in my monster of a camera. I did however bring in my blackberry, and took a picture for tha' camera fone!




Photobucket



alright... i'm out. I have a mountain of sleep and nutrition to catch up on.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!!! I love John Mayer, love love love!! Actually he was here in FL - I was going to go, but I didn't:( I have all his albums and I don't care what they say, I love him!

    I'm so jealous you got to go to see him - he's an awesome artist!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I assume some adult bevs were involved? Ah ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like u guys had a great time at the concert!:) thx again for dropping by my blog!

    TheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

::about:me::

My photo
Hello! I'm Sarah Esther and I am a portrait and wedding photographer in Atlanta, GA. I absolutely love being able to witness moments worthy of capturing. Photography allows me to capture truly beautiful moments, and for me is a form of worship. Capturing pictures of those things that God has created invites me to love him more. For More of my work, please view my website: www.sarahesther.com

::following:me::