SARAH ESTHER| PHOTOGRAPHY

Monday, March 15, 2010

Weekend Recap

Well hello Monday. SO nice to see you again. Really! I'm excited that you are here because this week will be awesome. If not because of anything I do, then because I just declared it so.

I hope you all had a great weekend!!! I had a fun one, full of cancelled plans and new plans...cooking and shopping. Oh yeah... and then there was that time change.

I took a few photos (naturally) to share with you all. And so... drumroll please.... here is my Weekend Recap!

1) That cooking class I went to last week, yep I went again. This week we tackled cookies. 
Stay tuned for pictures of my kitchen pre and post-cookie inspiration.
Our instructor, Jason, making shortbread  & the shortbread rolled in pecans that we thought looked like pork tenderloin 
PhotobucketPhotobucket


A little basket weave detail being added to the sugar cookies & THE BEST choco cookies ever.
Photobucket Photobucket


Me and my friend Ginnie & a batch of Royal Icing with stiff peaks :)
Photobucket Photobucket




2) The rains came down and the floods came up and so my Saturday style-shoot was cancelled. However, we quickly busied ourselves with Scott's antique market (naturally I forgot my camera battery. Mobile uploads will have to suffice) and rearranging our living room that needs help (still).


Cute rusted copper hanging hearts & some gorgeous chairs
Photobucket Photobucket


We thought about getting this for our dining room, too. It's perfect, right??? :)


Photobucket

3) Speaking of Saturday..we hit up our favorite dive bar for some authentic blues, jazz, and cheap beer. Here's what we jammed to. It was totally worth having to shower in the morning.


3) I received all of my subscriptions in the mail on Friday. So I snuggled up with this yesterday afternoon.

Photobucket


How was your weekend? Life changing? Life sustaining? Either way, welcome to Monday!

4 comments:

  1. Love it! Especially the part of worth showering! I'm in for a cooking class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loads of cookies, friends and snuggling up with a stack of mags...sounds ideal to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have loads of glossies waiting for my attention. Sigh. Sounds like a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful weekend daaaahling. I am loving the look of those cookies. Got any left for a very lovely housewife?
    *kisses* HH

    ReplyDelete

::about:me::

My photo
Hello! I'm Sarah Esther and I am a portrait and wedding photographer in Atlanta, GA. I absolutely love being able to witness moments worthy of capturing. Photography allows me to capture truly beautiful moments, and for me is a form of worship. Capturing pictures of those things that God has created invites me to love him more. For More of my work, please view my website: www.sarahesther.com

::following:me::