SARAH ESTHER| PHOTOGRAPHY

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Today I'm Thankful for...

Hey remember when I said I am trying to establish a firmer spirit of thankfulness? Well here's me keepin' on keepin' on!

Today I am thankful for.... the auto-brew on my lover, Mr. Coffee. In all seriousness...it's such a delight to be wrapped in my layers of down feathers in the morning and be woken up by the gurgle of the pot and the smell of the beans. Love, true love. It's as if the coffee was welcoming me into the day... saying "Good morning, gorgeous. lets do this!"Because in my mind, my coffee has a personality. And thinks I'm gorgeous (I just came to the realization that my coffee may be the only one who ever thinks I'm gorgeous that early in the morning. Hmm).

It's the little things that get me, every time. So thank you Mr or Mrs. genius inventor who decided that coffee pots need alarms, too. I owe my morning happiness and the day's sanity to you.

This is what I had this morning. Hellloooo wide-awake!
Starbucks,Pike PLace

1 comment:

::about:me::

My photo
Hello! I'm Sarah Esther and I am a portrait and wedding photographer in Atlanta, GA. I absolutely love being able to witness moments worthy of capturing. Photography allows me to capture truly beautiful moments, and for me is a form of worship. Capturing pictures of those things that God has created invites me to love him more. For More of my work, please view my website: www.sarahesther.com

::following:me::